Achievement log 1: BF4

Hello again!

This will be my first achievement log. I am still working on a format and everything so I will be trying out different formats in the next few weeks but here goes

I am almost done with BF4 on Xbox One and I've unlocked these 3 today.




This one isn't so bad because I'm already on my second run on the campaign. Easy using a sniper rifle.



 Based on other users on TA, there are 35 collectibles in the game but you'll only need 28 to get all achievements. I wasn't particularly going for them in my first run but I made sure to pick up guns I didn't have before and that made this one easy to get. Only had to to follow guides for 2 episodes for this to unlock

I found amazing guides from Maka, I'll link them below if anyone wants to check it out:





I'm also halfway through the Singapore mission, just having a hard time with the tank part. Kind of rage quit in the middle. Will try again tomorrow




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting point to now

Achievement log 2